Next Big Thing from Carolyn Wesley
My sister, Carolyn Wesley, doesn’t have a blog yet, but she wanted to share her “Next Big Thing.” So I’ve invited her to share her “Next Big Thing” here at Message in a Word.
1: What is working title of your book?
“God Heals: Scars of the Soul”
2: Where did the idea come from for the WIP?
Through my life experiences
3: What genre does your book come under?
4: Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
I don’t know at this time
5: What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
The faith and grace of God will bring healing to the innermost pains and struggles of a war-torn life.
6. Is your book self-published, published by an Independent publisher, or represented by an agency?
I need a publisher.
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
8. What other book would you compare this story to within your genre?
It is a first of its kind.
9. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
10. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
The book includes a workbook at the end of each chapter for those who want to journal their journey towards health and wholeness, spiritually and physically.